5-HTP For Premature Ejaculation: Does it REALLY work? [UPDATED
You might have heard about 5HTP (1,2) in some forum or website...
And someone might have raved about it and said that this is the "magical potion" to become a sex machine.
Well, today we'll see how 5-HTP can help you last longer in bed?
And how long will you be able to last? 10, 20, 30 minutes... ONE hour? Really? Let me tell you this without any hesitation, as a so-called "premature ejaculator" I had to try it and I've found...
But at a great cost.
The most important questions are: What do studies say about the side-effects? Why do some men consider it dangerous? And lastly, is there a better option to best supplement
First, How Does 5-HTP Work?OK, it's a fact that serotonin makes men last
longer in bed. 5-HTP creates more serotonin and that's the why it works.
Truth is, these things are still a mystery for scientists (3). Turns out, foods rich in Serotonin, 5-HTP or Tryptophan won't help you last longer in bed.
Actually, 5-HTP is a double-edegd sword!
Sure, it's extrated from the seeds of a medicinal
'Griffonia Simplicifolia'. But turns out, this herb can have many many side-effects.
- Gastro problems.
- Suppresses hunger.
- Diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting.
- Frequent loss of erection.
- Low mojo or loss of sex drive
You're burning money unless your doctor recommends it to you for other reasons (like severe depression or bipolar disorder).
Here are some more reasons:
First, taken alone 5-HTP is likely to go down the flush...
... because you need certain catalysts for a great performance in bed.
Specifically, you need these ingredients:
- Vitamin B-complex (to help convert 5-htp into serotonin).
- Minerals (especially Zinc).
- Libido enhancers (to kick the mojo back into high gear).
- Some enzymes like Pyrodoxine HCL etc..
- Male enhancement (to claim back the lost strength)
The bottom line is 5HTP alone - won't work.
- Pros: you do last longer in bed, stronger erections, proven to delay ejaculation (by 64%), herbal, no side effects, more confidence in bed, better libido, good quality (Made in the USA), well-established brand (for 10 years), no counterfeit products (as it's available only at the manufacturer's site).
- Cons: minimal side-effects, you may have to take it for longer duration (if you need quickfix, try delay sprays), only available at manufacturer's site
- Discreet Shipping: Yes, available (plain pack)
- Trial offer: Not available at the moment.
- Money-back guarantee: Yes! 67-days guarantee when you buy at least 2 boxes.
- Offers/ Coupons: You can save $556 on 1 year supply, and $257 on 6 months supply
In fact, in a study published by American Journal of Therapeutics it was found that ProsolutionPlus pills delayed ejaculation by 64%.
And why not... because the guy behind it is a well-respected sex-researcher and surgeon Dr. Dave David, MD. He has appeared on TIME, ABC, Fox, CNN and TV shows like "There's A Doctor in the House" etc.
He was also a treating physician to U.S. Olympic teams so realize, he understands male performance.
By now, I hope you have realized that to last longer in bed you can go for this supplement.
Buy ProsolutionPlus supplement directly from the manufacturer
1. Z.-C. Xin, Y.-C. Zhu, Y.-M. Yuan, W.-S. Cui, Z. Jin, W.-R. Li, T. Liu, “Current therapeutic strategies for premature ejaculation and future perspectives,” Asian Journal of Andrology, vol. 13, no 4, pp. 550-557, 2011. 2. K.-E. Andersson e I. A. Abdel-Hamid, “Therapeutic targets for premature ejaculation,” Maturitas, vol. 70, no 1, pp. 26- 33, 2011. 3. Birdsall, T. C. (1998). 5-Hydroxytryptophan: a clinically-effective serotonin precursor. Alternative medicine review: a journal of clinical therapeutic, 3(4), 271-280. 4. Hinz, M., Stein, A., & Uncini, T. (2012). 5-HTP efficacy and contraindications. Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment, 8, 323.
Am I missing anything? Add your comments below... or join my tribe...
About The Author: Kris Lovelock